Robitschek Scholarship 2019 — Call for Applicants for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln offers to Czech and Slovak students the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study for one year in the United States at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, a member of the Big Ten Conference and one of America’s premier national research universities.
Czech and Slovak students who are currently studying at VSE can receive the Paul Robitschek Scholarship.
The Paul Robitschek Scholarship pays for:
– Travel from the Czech Republic to the United States (Lincoln, Nebraska).
– Tuition, room and board, books and fees for one academic year.
– Return travel to the Czech Republic.
– English language fluency.
– Willingness to seek part-time on-campus employment to provide for personal needs.
– Willingness to engage in regular communication with program coordinators.
– Demonstrates academic proficiency.
– Demonstrates leadership experience.
– Enthusiasm for experiencing the American free-market economy and culture.
The application deadline is 12:00 AM Central Standard Time, March 1, 2019. Interested students are asked to submit their questions and applications by email to email@example.com.
For further information on the Paul Robitschek Scholarship, please visit the Robitschek Scholarship website. For further information about Nebraska, please access the University of Nebraska-Lincoln main page.