Short-Term Mobilities

  • seminars, conferences, etc.
  • On the eventual financial support of short-term mobilities decide the Vice-deans for research of the respective faculties, eventually Vice-rector for science and research.
  • Only full-time/internal PhD students might obtain the financial support for short-term mobilities.
  • Detailed information about funding can be found on the website of the Office for Science and Research.