CORONAVIRUS 2019-nCoV OUTBREAK: International Office recommendation
International Office of VSE is closely monitoring novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV outbreak and is in contact with its international partner universities all around world. Despite the fact that the risk of trasmission is low at the moment, we recommend that all students going on exchange for Spring 2020 follow these tips:
- Follow all instructions received from your receiving institution
- Follow basic hygiene habits
- Wash hands with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home and avoid contact with people. If you show symptoms of a respiratory illness, use phone to call for medical help.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact your International Office coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students selected to spend their exchange semester in China have been contacted by the International Office with a possibility to go to European partner universities instead.
If you have visited a high-risk area within last 14 days, contact the Public Health Authority of the City of Prague.