Assistant for International Office wanted!
International Office of the University of Economics, Prague (VSE) is looking for a colleague for the following position:
- Student of a bachelor or a master degree at VSE
- English language skills at B2 minimum
- Good command of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability, attention to detail, independence at work, decisiveness, team spirit
- Expected cooperation: minimum one year (including summer break in July and August)
- Availability to join our team immediately
- Administrative support for the Incoming Exchange Office
- Communication with the Exchange students
- Organization of activities such as Orientation Weeks, Summer Schools etc.
- Job contract for approx. 20 hours a week
- Very pleasant work environment
If you find this job offer interesting, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is April 7, 2019.