Copy of Travel Documents

Travel documents, i.e. copy of travel tickets, are used as another evidence documenting the stay at the foreign university. If a PhD student travelled abroad by his/her own means of transport, he/she has to submit a signed statutory declaration.

  • The respective documents have to be uploaded into Checklist in InSIS no later than 14 days after the end of the mobility.
  • If a statutory declaration is needed, the PhD student has to submit the original of the document at the International Office.