Paul Robitschek Scholarship for studies at University of Nebraska-Lincoln in AY 2021/2022
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln offers to Czech and Slovak students the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study for one year in the United States at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, a member of the Big Ten Conference and one of America’s premier national research universities. The Robitschek Scholarship is awarded to international students of Czech or Slovak origin who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and have met the English language requirement for unconditional admission.
- Full direct cost of attendance for 2 semesters (one academic year) including tuition, housing and meal plan, books and fees,
- Semester stipend of up to US$400,
- Round trip airfare from Prague to Nebraska.
- Czech or Slovak origin,
- 21 years of age at time of arrival in Nebraska,
- Eligible for U.S. J-1 Visa,
- Outstanding academic performance,
- Demonstrated leadership experience,
- Meet English proficiency requirement for unconditional admission.
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Letter of Interest and Resume,
- Essay Responses (global.unl.edu/scholarships),
- University Transcript(s),
- English Proficiency Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, ACT/SAT, Duolingo).
The deadline for application materials is March 1, 2021. All application materials should be sent to the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Finalists will be invited to interview virtually with selection committee in late March.
More details about the scholarship can also be found on the Admissions website.