Copy of an Insurance

During their mobility, PhD students are obliged to have a corresponding liability insurance (coverage of the demage caused by the student in the workplace) and an accident insurance (related to the tasks performed by the student, covering at least damage caused to the student in the workplace). If an insurance is not provided by the receiving institution (documented in the Learning Agreement for Traineeships), it has to be ensured by the PhD student and documented to the International Office.

  • A copy the respective documents has to be uploaded into Checklist in InSIS in PDF/jpeg/word format before the signature of the Grant Agreement.