Teaching mobility outside Erasmus+
Based on the long-term demand for teaching activity opportunities to non-European countries (or non-Erasmus+ countries) a fund was created to finance 30 mobilities during the calendar year 2024.
A lump sum of a maximum of 40.000 CZK is designed for each mobility to cover travel and subsistence costs. For costs exceeding this amount it is necessary to secure co-financing from faculty resources.
Teaching mobility – programme rules
- number of teaching hours: minimum 8 hours per mobility, or 4 hours of teaching in case of other professional activities at the host institution.
If the teacher is planning a teaching mobility at a foreign institution, the following steps should be followed:
1. Arrange the teaching mobility at the foreign institution.
2. Submit a completed and fully signed Mobility Agreement for Teaching (in the download section below), i.e. the teaching programme approved by the Head of Department, Vice Dean for International Relations as well as confirmed by the host institution. Scan of the document is sufficient.
3. Fill in a travel order (cestovní příkaz, CP) through the employee portal https://zam.vse.cz/ with reimbursement classification: 9014_RP901442. Information on setting up a CP is also available at: https://eo.vse.cz/situace/praccesta/. Submit the printed document with your signature and that of your supervisor (Head of Department/Dean of Faculty) to the OZS.
4. Within 14 days after your return, submit the printed and signed travel billing (vyúčtování) to OZS. A maximum of 40,000 CZK will be shown on RP901442, the remaining costs will be charged to the faculty resource.
The contact person at the VŠE OZS for teaching mobility outside Erasmus+ is Ing. Jana Snizkova, jana.snizkova [at] vse.cz.