Learning Agreement (LA) – Overseas, Russia, Switzerland
Study Agreement – a tripartite agreement between a student, VSE and a partner university – approval of courses that will be studied by the student at a partner university abroad. Learning Agreement has to be approved before the departure, changes to courses can be usually made after the arrival at a partner university. Learning Agreement must include subjects worth at least 20 ECTS, preferably 20-30 ECTS.
- The responsible person who approves Learning Agreements at VSE is the Vice-dean for academic affairs and/or the Vice-dean for international relations of the respective faculty, eventually the Program Director in case of some programmes taught in English.
- More than a half of the courses must be taught in the same language in which the student applied for the study abroad programme in the selection procedure.
- All courses must be transferable into the student’s study plan at VSE.
- Students going on Exchange to Switzerland, Russia or overseas fill in the Learning Agreement which can be found in the Download section. Some partner universities might require their own specific form.
- The approved (signed) Learning Agreement must be uploaded into Checklist in InSIS in PDF/jpeg/word format before the departure to the partner university.