- The basis for a signature of a Grant Agreement:
- A copy of the Acceptance Letter,
- An academic calendar of the partner university (a basis for the calculation of the duration of the mobility),
- the completely signed Learning Agreement,
- the completed online language test (OLS),
- the bank account form for payment of the basic rate of the scholarship (paid in EUR) -> 2 filled in and signed originals need to be submitted/sent by post to the International Office,
- the bank account stated in InSIS for payment of the additional scholarship (paid in CZK),
- Both bank accounts for the payment of the scholarships must be of a Czech financial institution, the currency is not specified.
- Students usually sign the Grant Agreement in person, i.e. during the office hours of the International Office. Upon agreement, it is possible that the Grant Agreement is signed by someone else on behalf of the student or that the Grant Agreement signed by the student is sent to the International Office by post.