Application to a partner university
Student submits an application after a nomination by deadlines announced by individual partner universities (usually 2-4 months before the beginning of the study abroad programme; there might be only one deadline for both semesters). Application forms for individual partner universities might differ considerably. Details are usually written on websites or students might receive them by email from a partner university after his/her nomination.
- Usual supporting documents:
- Copy of student’s ID/passport
- Transcript of Records from student’s home university – issued by the Study Department
- Grading scale at VSE
- Certificate of Enrolment – issued by the Study Department
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of language knowledge (certificates, or confirmation issued by the International Office)
- Motivation letter
- Compliance with the deadline and application form requirements is the responsibility of a student. Partner universities require only exceptionally that application forms are sent by the International Office on behalf of students.