List of Courses for Exchange Programme (Erasmus+ and Overseas students)
List of courses • Type of courses
List of courses for Exchange Students:
The final offer of courses for each semester is published in the pre-registration, which starts in June for Fall semester and in January for Spring semester. For more details about the academic calendar please click here. The course offer tends to be relatively stable in both Fall and Spring semesters, however, it may differ slightly according to current offer.
Fall semester 2017
The provisional list of courses for Fall semester 2017 is available here. Please note it is being updated with new courses so refresh regurarly your browser to see the newest version.
Spring semester 2017
The list of courses for Spring semester 2017 can be found here.
The offer from the previous semesters can be found here.
For more details about individual courses see the course syllabi in our Information System (Public information portal - Course catalogue).
Type of Courses
There are 2 types of courses:
1. Regular courses:
- Taught every week through the semester according to the schedule
- Registration procedure mentioned above
- Course Registration Guide (in pictures) here
2. Intensive courses:
- Taught few days during the semester on intensive basis, in majority by hosting lecturers from another universities
- check carefully the time table of the course which is inserted in the section "NOTE" (the “NOTE” is available in the syllabus next to the timetable of the course)
- the day of the teaching mentioned in the time table is the first day of the teaching only!
- information in the column “frequency” = weekly is not correct if the course is taught in the intensive form
- You should manage your registration of the intensive courses carefully – you shouldn´t miss the courses with regular time table often due to the participation in the intensive course. It can be an exception once per semester and you have to apologize to the teacher.
- Students are allowed to register a maximum of 2 intensive courses per semester
a) those, you can choose already during the pre-registration
- Course schedule indicates the day when the course starts, however in the course “NOTE” it is stated when the course is actually being taught (where to find "NOTE" please, see the screenshot above).
- Registration through regular course registration - Course Registration Guide (in pictures) here
b) those, you can choose during the semester (i.e. Extra-semestrial courses)
- Offered usually during or after semester period, announced by Exchange office
- Registration through the extra-semestrial course registration
- Extra-semestrial Course Registration Guide (in pictures) here
For more information about Course registration see this page.
For the most commonly asked questions take a look at our frequently asked questions (FAQs)